September 05, 2011

movie time!


Jay was able to get Ayala Privilege Cinema Passes so we decided to hit the Cinema. We just had Cars 2 so we need to choose another one.Can you guess what I chose??Drum roll please.....

Oh yeah I chose a tagalog movie!FYI,I'm a Toni Gonzaga fan. I just love the way she dresses, the way she spills out her humor plus she got a cute pair..hahaha. Another thing that made me watch the film was the presence of Eugene Domingo.I really love her and every appearance she has on the screen will surely make you laugh and she is one witty girl




popcorn + lemonade = one delicious movie snack

*For you to decide if you wanna watch the movie, try clicking on this link to see movie trailer and quick synopsis:wedding tayo, wedding hindi
*Personal movie rating: 8 out of 10 - nothing extra special about the movie ,quite predictable but it made me laugh :)

floral top- thrifted; high waisted shorts- Ukay Shopeteer






No comments:

Post a Comment