July 28, 2011

the Celebrants

 In my previous post, I was able to mention that there were four of us celebrating our birthdays on the same week , so we decided to have an all in one celebration.:)

                           pizza from Pizza Hut -bacon and cheese, hawaiian and cheeseburger flavors
                                                           dessert: choco lava
   
                          humba- it was everyone's favorite!thanks to mom for preparing this for me:)

                    the celebrants: Nean(http://mommynean.blogspot.com),me,Lyris and Hyacinth

So if I were to choose which birthday was the best, again you know my answer: This is the best I ever had!
Thanks to everyone who celebrated it with me.Till next year!

Robert Frost once said, "“A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.” Thanks to everyone for being diplomatic another year.:)








cardigan and top-thrifted;pants-Shapes;flats-Penshoppe;watch-Guess water  Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment