September 10, 2011

till death do us part

In one of my previous posts, I made mention that one of my closest friends is getting married.It finally happened last September 8 which also happens to be our Mother Mary's Birthday.:)



Eva and Ronnel








such adorable kids!










while waiting for our ride


Very cool background.This was already taken at the reception. I guess the place is exclusive for Marines or make Marines as their top priority if ever functions will be made if I'm not mistaken.(Eva's husband is a seaman in case you might be wondering why it's held at the Mariner's).

Wanna know more about the wedding?Catch my next post which will highlight what happened during the reception.:)

P.S. Sorry for the photo explosion!ha ha ha..Hope you guys are not burning yet.tehee

No comments:

Post a Comment